SMST invites authors to submit abstracts in the prescribed format till 31 Aug, 2019 for the following scientific sessions.
|Healthcare theme||Energry theme||Sessions|
|Self-assembled & hybrid structures||Solar cells & Energy harvesting||Invited Talk|
|Biomaterials & regenerative medicine||Materials for storage devices||Oral Talk|
|Biosensing and point of care devices||Carbon based materials||Poster Presentation|
|Bioimaging||Functional materials||Industry Session|
|Biophysical & biochemical characterization||Smart and stimuli responsive materials|
The Healthcare and Energy theme sessions will run in parallel with 4 to 5 talks per sub-session. An industry session will also be organized to strengthen and promote industry-academia collaborations. In addition, there is going to be a Young Scientist Award session (see below for more details), and poster sessions spread across two different days.
Please visit the Program Layout page for more details or contact us at email@example.com
Only 1-page abstract in the mandatory format is required for both invited and contributory talks. Full paper submissions are not needed.
Abstracts will be peer reviewed and authors will be informed about their acceptance via e-mail by 30th September 2019. For accepted abstracts to be included in the final program, the corresponding (or presenting) author should register and pay the registration fees on time. All accepted abstracts will be scheduled either for an oral or a poster presentation.
1) Early career/Young scientist Award (entailing travel grant of Rs. 15000 from American Chemical Society):
– Must be working as an independent PI no longer than 5 years from the time of the conference (i.e., no earlier than March 2015)
– Only work done as an independent PI will qualify for this award
– The abstract should be prepared using the mandatory conference template layout.
– Please send e-mail with abstract and short CV to Dr. Avanish Singh Parmar (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dr. Shalini Gupta (email@example.com), mentioning “Abstract for early career/young scientist award” in the subject line.
2) Awards for students/postdocs
(1) 4 best oral presentation awards (entailing travel grant worthRs. 15000 each from American Chemical Society)
(2) 6 best posters awards (entailing cash/vouchers worthRs. 5000 each from American Chemical Society + 1 year complimentary ACS membership)
3) 50% discount on ACS membership for all SMST-2020 participants
Important Last Dates
|August 31, 2019|
|Abstract Acceptance Notification|
|September 30, 2019|
|Early Bird Registration|
|October 31, 2019|
|November 30, 2019|